Welcome‎ > ‎

Where the money goes

Money Raised By Manisha UK ...

Over 99% of any money raised by, or donated to, Manisha UK is given as a grant to MCWFN in Nepal. The remainder, less than 1%, is used to cover the small administrative expenses of Manisha UK. No Manisha UK trustee receives payment for their work or time spent supporting Manisha UK or MCWFN.

[Chart to be inserted when year end accounts prepared]

Grant Spending By MCWFN in Nepal ...

Over 95% of all grants made from Manisha UK to MCWFN in Nepal are spent on improving the poor rural communities in Nepal. No MCWFN trustee receives payment for their work or time spent supporting MCWFN or the poor rural communities. 

Sample Chart